Friday, December 11, 2009

Videos of class reading during Finals Week

Hello students, friends, and families--

Today I am working to convert and put up all the videos of the class readings we did in our English class this fall.

As I read these introductions and writings, I feel very fortunate to have been able to teach this class. The stories and feelings that are in these writings are, of course, reflections of true human experience. We always have a lot of diversity in our classes, and I think we learn from those different stories and perspectives, but what I also see is that we have a lot in common, and that by sharing our ideas we can take courage and hope from one another. That makes the work of writing very worthwhile, in my opinion.

I think all the students did a wonderful job and I hope you will also enjoy the work they share here!

Enjoy!

Mike Lohre
Senior Lecturer in English
The Ohio State University

No comments:

Post a Comment