Thursday, November 5, 2009

American Pop Culture


The American pop culture effects each individual in many different ways, pop culture that effects me the most is Sports. I wake up everyday and watch Sportscenter or any other sports show on TV. I have been involved in sports since i was a little guy. I played football, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, and i wrestled for a few years in high school. I love sports i believe every child should be involved in at least one extracurricular activity growing up. Sports pop culture also plays a huge role in kids lives growing up as far as giving them role models and giving them goals to set for them self to be the best they can at the sport of there liking. Seeing athletes play in the World Series or the Superbowl gives children aspiration and goals to achieve playing sports. This is why i believe that sports pop culture effects my life and many other individuals lives on a daily bases, the ability to strive to be best at what ever u set your mind to Although sports pop culture in the modern era has begun to show some negative influences for young kids growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment