Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pop Culture


American pop culture influences me by shows like House. This show has a big influence on since it allows me to see how a person is able to express himself.it also has a big influence on me since in the future it shows the future of my career and what i have to look forward to.It has shown me that with every action you make in life there is always a reaction, an example of this would be how the main character in the show has had a limping leg since the start of the show and the way he deals with this problem is to take drugs to ease the pain. He really is addicted to the drugs which allows him to be the person he is. It also allowed me to see that life will always send you obstacles along the way to see how much you are determined to get what you want.

1 comment: