Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Journal 5 Mohamed Bounif

Journal 5
The story that had stood out to me would have to be "Born Bad", because this is about a girl who seems to think that her life is all a mistake so she tries to be bad to get attention of the people she cares about. she thinks that all the bad things that seem to happen around her, like her aunt who has become ill is all her fault. a line in the story that i like was the last line of page 61 "And then she died, my aunt who listened to my poems. and then began to dream the dreams". i think this quote is talking about how the only person she could understand is gone and she is alone again.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this. I do not understand why thinking that he aunt getting sick would be her fault. It just comes and happens to everyone. It is always bed when someone dies. But if they we fighting it for a long time sometimes it is better for them to go then to suffer longer

    ReplyDelete